Is Pisonet a Good Passive Income?
A Facebook user asked us on our Facebook page about Piso Net business and if it’s a good passive income.
The Question: “Is pesonet business okay for passive income?”
Yes, Piso Net is one good example of passive income. However, its effectivity will vary depending on the following factors:
1. Location: Usually, a good location is situated on populated areas like schools, parks, city, etc. The more people on the area, the more customers thus better return of income. Also, are you renting the area? If yes, then make sure you have to consider its cost.
2. Target customers: Usually, the people who would patronise the business are students and residents in your area.
3. Assets: Make sure you have the latest set of good computers with high specs so it will save you cost of upgrading it from time to time.
4. Utilities: Make sure you have a good internet connection that can accommodate all your computer units on your shop. Electricity is also one thing to consider.
5. Security: Are you hiring a person who would man your shop? If not, you have to consider the security of the area.
Hope the above tips would help you in setting up your Pisonet business.